2018 GGNB Fall Welcome and Research Symposium
The Graduate Group in Nutritional Biology (GGNB) held the 7th annual Student Symposium on September 24th, 2018. The event was a huge success and a strong kickoff to Fall 2019! Congratulations to our award winners:
- Caitlin French, Slupsky Research Group
- Xiuzhen Liu, Oteiza Research Group
- Emily Roberts, Falbe Research Group
- Anna Sadovnikova, Hovey Research Group
- Vanessa Dunne-Castagna, Lonnerdal Research Group
- Ziwei Wang, Oteiza Research Group
This event is made possible by numerous GradSAC members who worked tirelessly in planning and executing a wonderful GGNB Research Symposium, the presenters, judges, and all of those in attendance yesterday at the Genome Center. Thanks also go to Lauren Brink, who presented the Plenary lecture. The event spotlighted the active research in the graduate group and the dedication of our graduate students that will continue in the coming academic year.
Special thanks to Mead Johnson Nutrition and our newest donor whom would like to remain anonymous for their generous support in helping us host the symposium, and donations towards the cash prizes.