Below are the minimum qualifications for the various student research and teaching positions. Please note that these are minimum qualifications only. Individual departments may have unique needs for their discipline. These minimum qualifications are established by and at the sole discretion of the University of California. You may also wish to refer to Appendix IIB of the UC Davis Academic Policy Manual for further information regarding policies and procedures related to these positions. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be full-time enrolled UC Davis graduate students.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Good academic standing; not on Academic Probation.
- May work 15 academic quarters in teaching titles.
- Student employment is limited to 50% time during the academic quarter.
- On a case-by-case basis students may work up to a maximum of 75% during the academic quarter without an exception.
- Students may work more than half time between quarters (including summer) without an exception.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility (US Citizen, lawful Permanent Resident, eligible Visa status (J1, F1), Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA))
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JUNE 15th, 2018